Terms & Conditions:
Welcome to Freshpaint’s online catalogue, which offers access to works by artists and designers, available for direct online purchase. This catalogue is exclusively owned by Headstart Ltd, who operates Freshpaint art & design fair.
International Customer Information:
- We accept international credit cards.
- Each item in this catalogue is displayed in ILS and EUR. At checkout, the price will be displayed solely in ILS, and the payment process and invoice will be in ILS as well.
- The price of shipment within Israel is 380 ILS. This amount will be automatically added to each purchase. Following your purchase, we will contact you in order to supply you with the relevant price quote for the shipment, according to your shipping address.
- If you would like to receive a price quote for shipment prior to making a purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please include the details of the item you would like to purchase, and your full shipping address. However, please keep in mind that this way, we cannot guarantee the relevant item will still be available for purchase.
Prices and payments:
- The price of each item is as specified in the relevant listing in this catalogue.
- Prices do not include the cost of delivery – 380 ILS+VAT per item, in Israel, which will be added to the checkout page. Delivery costs can be reviewed before the final approval of the purchase.
- Payment can be made with a credit card (Mastercard / Visa / Isracard / Leumicard / American Express), and up to 3 payments.
- We reserve the right to change the payment options at any time and for any reason.
- Freshpaint will be responsible for handling the entire sales and purchasing process, including the shipment of all artworks and design pieces, in Israel, in line with the relevant and updated national regulations.
- Delivery abroad will be considered on a case to case basis, given the challenging environment. Please contact us in that regard.
- The works will be packed by the artists and collected directly from their studios.
- The purchased items will be delivered to your doorstep in Israel within 21 business days. We will make our best efforts to deliver them even sooner.
- Delivery will take place between the following times: Sunday-Thursday, 09:00-17:00.
- Delivery abroad will be subject to further costs, which will be updated after concluding the purchase. For any inquiry beforehand, please contact us at email@example.com |
- From the moment the item is received by the buyer, Freshpaint or anyone acting on its behalf will not be responsible for any damage done to the artwork / design piece.
Returns and refunds:
- Returns and refunds will be optional in all cases specified in the Consumer Protection Law, 1981.
- In accordance with the Consumer Protection Law, 1981, a purchased item can be returned or replaced for another item within 14 days from when it is received by the buyer, and in condition that the item was not used or harmed in any way, and kept in its original package.
- In case of such a returned item, the purchase will be cancelled and the payment will be refunded with a deduction of a 5% handling fee (not including the delivery cost). In addition, the buyer will be charged an extra delivery fee of 300 ILS+VAT per item, to cover the return delivery of the item.
- The refund will be issued within 14 business days from the date of the item’s return, to the payment method used for the original purchase, and with the same conditions.
- There is no need to contact the credit company in order to cancel a transaction, we will handle it for you.
- In order to return an item, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Tal) with the details of the purchased artwork / design piece and the reason for returning it, including a copy of the invoice. We will contact you within 2 business days.
All deliveries will be made by our trusted friends at Univers Transit.